– Manages company’s strategic planning while maintaining stable and reliable process flow;
– Responsible for the financial and social programs of the company;
– Maintains the company’s people force;
– Participates in communications with foreign child services organizations as well as representing the organization on a local level;
– Monitors PR activities and company’s image;
– Implementing company’s policies and regulations.
– University degree in business administration, education, social science discipline or similar;
– Minimum 5 years leadership experience at a senior management/executive level in a larger or complex organisation;
– Prior experience in one or more of the following functional areas: fundraising, marketing, human resources, finance/budgeting, social services provision, community development, education;
– Experienced in strategy development, change management, driving innovation;
– English language fluency in addition to the national language;
– Understanding and usage of ICT and virtual collaboration in daily business;
– Readiness to travel nationally and internationally as required.
– The opportunity to become part of a multinational organization with high standards and opportunities;
– Real possibilities for a career development;
– Trainings at international and national level;
– A competitive salary;
– Excellent working conditions.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV.
The position is open for external and internal candidates.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed!
tel. +359 877 814 710